Chalk Talk – Episode 60 – Mindfulness With Molly Collins
Check out how PLT4M can partner with your school!
With so much time on our minds, and a lot of craziness in the world, we must be intentional when it comes to our mindfulness. Molly Collins, PE teacher, Softball Coach, & PLT4M Coaches Club member puts it all in perspective.
We break town her 8 ideas for mindfulness and have some fun on this episode of Chalk Talk. Want to check out her full article on ideas and tips around mindfulness? Go check it out: Mindfulness Article By Molly Collins
- What is going on at Houghton Lake?!? (1:00)
- Writing letters (2:18)
- Taking A Walk Outside – With Your Family Member, Spend Some Time With Your Pet (6:26)
- Breath Work – Mediation (9:00)
- Go check out PLT4M to see all the different articles Molly has written about – The New Age Of PE, Motivating Students In PE, Women In Fitness & Strength (14:00)
- Watch an Inspirational Movie – Molly’s favorite….Peaceful Warrior (15:20)
- Keeping It Clean – the Beauty of Cleanliness (18:50)
- Journaling – The Power Of Writing It Down (20:50)
- Read A Book or Listen To A Podcast (27:11)
- Wrapping Up – As PE teachers, we think about ‘physical’ but do we think about all the other parts? (30:35)
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!
Have an idea or topic you would like us to cover? Feel free to send us along a suggestion!