4 Ps To Pe – Webinar
Plan. Process. Progression. Personalization. How do we apply these 4 P’s to Physical Education during what is truly the most challenging year in education?
Christi Meyer and Jessica Shawley present on these 4 P’s that they have applied at Lewiston High School in Idaho. Check out these two leaders in Physical Education as they also present on how they have rolled out and applied PLT4M curriculum and resources to their Physical Education classes.
Check out how PE teachers across the country are partnering with PLT4M!
- Physical Education Department Chair
- Recognized by Idaho as Master Educator with over 30 years of experience
- Masters in Physical Education from Eastern Washington University
- Local and Regional Conference presenter and long time student-teacher supervisor
- Check out her previous articles:
- Shape America National Teacher of the Year
- National Board Certified (NBCT) Physical Education Teacher
- Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction from University of Idaho
- Nationally recognized educational speaker and professional development trainer (currently serving on the Shape America Physical Education Council)
- Check out her previous podcast and article on Grant Writing