Chalk Talk – Episode 70 – Scaling Success feat. Chad Gage
Check out how PLT4M can partner with your school!
Chad Gage had created a ‘Red Shirt’ Training program for mostly wrestlers over the summer that saw tons of success. A few years ago he took on the challenge of scaling that success to a school-wide strength and conditioning program.
We talk with Chad as to how relationship building, help from other coaches, and recognizing success in students has lead to what they now call “Eagan Trained” for the whole school.
- Introduction To Chad Gage – Eagan Trained (1:00)
- Starting The Red Shirt Training Program – Skills Developed (4:00)
- Scaling Success – Developing Interest Through Relationship Building (8:00)
- The Power Of Wearing The Red Shirt – Could Really Be Any Color (10:30)
- Scheduling Success – Weight Room Organization (13:00)
- Learning Curve To Coaching In The Weight Room – Helping Other Coaches (16:00)
- Recognizing Students Throughout The Day And Week (20:00)
- Creating The Feeder – Middle School Program (24:00)
- Sport Development and Athletic Enhancement (27:00)
- What Is Next For Eagan Trained? (29:00)
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!
Have an idea or topic you would like us to cover? Feel free to send us along a suggestion!