[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”7983″ img_size=”medium”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”7980″ img_size=”medium”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/4″][vc_column_text]
Bo Shappell and Daniella Land
- Book: ALL IN: The Mindset of Fitness
- Bo and Daniella’s WE Integrated Website
- Bo was recently recognized as a Shape Physical Education Teacher Of The Year
Chalk Talk – Episode 46 – Evolving Curriculum feat. Bo Shappell and Daniella Land[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
When Bo Shappell set out to re-think his PE curriculum, he ended up co-authoring a book with his wife Daniella Land. Now the two are proud authors of ‘All In -The Mindset Of Fitness’ and creators of WE Integrated. This episode focuses on balancing PE curriculums with competitive team sports and individualized activities (like yoga).
- Introduction to Bo Shappell and Daniella Land – Husband and Wife Duo (00:00 – 2:56)
- ‘What am I working on myself? And how can I contribute that to others?’ – Daniella (2:56 -3:30)
- ‘Wonderful Role Models. Passion For Teaching and Love For Sport’ – Bo (3:30 – 4:00)
- All In – The Mindset Of Fitness – Bo and Daneilla’s book that shaped Bo’s evolved curriculum (4:00 – 8:11)
- Balancing PE – Competitive Team Sports and Individualized Activity (8:11 – 11:00)
- Potential Of PE – Inner World (11:00 – 14:50)
- Where Do You Feel It In Your Body (14:50 – 16:30)
- Teaching Yoga In PE (16:30 – 21:05)
- Starting Somewhere – Takeaways For Setting Up (21:05 – 23:30)
- Open To Change – Starting To Teach New Things – Langauge Is Key (23:30 – 25:59)
- Advice and Guidance For Other Teachers (26:00 – 31:00)
Check out how Physical Education and Athletic Departments partner with PLT4M![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_btn title=”Request A Demo” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fplt4m.com%2Fwant-to-see-more%2F|title:Want%20to%20See%20More%3F||” el_class=”red_button”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][/vc_section][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Find and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, and more!
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!