# 42 -PE 4 Every Kid feat. Mike Graham
Every Physical Education class is an opportunity for student growth and development. Mike Graham approaches his Elementary Physical Education classes with creativity and ingenuity.
While Chalk Talk typically talks with teachers and coaches at the secondary level, this is a great episode for all of our listeners because it breaks down tech, advocacy and all things PE!
Meet Mike Graham
A passionate presenter and teacher, Mike Graham has taught Physical Education since 1996 and currently works at Williamsburg Elementary School in Geneva, Illinois. He was named the 2019 Illinois AHPERD Elementary PE Teacher of the Year. He serves on the IAHPERD executive board as the Social Media chair and is also on the Technology committee and the Curriculum, Assessment, &e Instruction committee. He is the Past-President of the Northern District of IAHPERD and works as an endorsed presenter & activity creator for Palos Sports. You can connect with Mike and find out more about his #PhysEd program on his website at www.pe4everykid.weebly.com or connect via Twitter: @pe4everykid
- Mike Graham – Illinois Elementary PE Teacher Of The Year (0:00 – 3:20)
- Every Teacher Wants To Give Back (3:20 – 8:25)
- Technology in PE!?! – How To Make It Work (8:25 – 13:00)
- I Teach Physical Education. I am not a Physical Activity Specialist. It Is About Learning (13:00 – 15:25)
- Using Technology – GIFs, Videos, and References (15:25 – 19:51)
- Advocacy to PE – Getting Others To Buy In (19:51 – 26:57)
- Personal Goals – Building Relationships With Students (26:57 – 32:20)
Check out how Physical Education Teachers partner with PLT4M!
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!
Have an idea or topic you would like us to cover? Feel free to send us along a suggestion!