Chalk Talk – Episode 77 – Cultivating Culture – In A Covid World
Check out how PLT4M can partner with your school!
We often use the weight room to build and grow the culture of our teams. With many of us unable to get into the weight room, we now must find new and creative ways to foster team unity and cohesion. For teams with a good foundation this might come easily, but what about the teams who are still on their first steps of ‘building’ a program rich with culture and tradition?
- Where does the new coach start? (1:30)
- Taking Into Consideration – Product of Growth (3:30)
- Taking The Few Kids Who Want To Be There – Growing Them (7:00)
- Excitement and Logistics – Working With The Small Group (10:00)
- Finding A Way To Make It Consistently Desirable (14:00)
- Not An All Or Nothing Game – Looking At Turnout (18:00)
- Advocates – Using Social Media (23:00)
- Forcing It vs. Celebrating Success With Those That Want It (27:30)
- Not Wanting To Wait A Year (30:00)
- Layering Your Success – Taking It Week By Week (34:00)
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!
Have an idea or topic you would like us to cover? Feel free to send us along a suggestion!