Chalk Talk – Episode 76 – Serving Multi-Sport Athletes feat. Aaron Charles
Check out how PLT4M can partner with your school!
At a school of about 500 students, Southmont Athletics has many of it’s athletes participating in multiple sports. Athletic Director, Aaron Charles, wanted to find a way that all of his teams, coaches, and athletes were working together in their training off the field. Aaron joins the podcast to talk about how Southmont is utilizing PLT4M for remote training and the future of the program.
- Meet Aaron Charles (1:00)
- Kicking Off Something Like PLT4M (4:44)
- Red Flag Of Coaches Not Being On The Same Page – Injuries (8:00)
- Wanting To Give Support To Coaches And Teachers (11:00)
- Fall Sport Meetings – Zoom Call Outs (15:30)
- Sharing People’s Hard Work Via Twitter – Showing Recognition (18:30)
- Finishing Up School – Heading Into Summer (22:00)
- Thinking About What Is Next – Stations and Ipads (27:00)
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!
Have an idea or topic you would like us to cover? Feel free to send us along a suggestion!