Webinar – Integrating Shape Standards at the Secondary Level
PE teacher Brian Hull has developed his own Physical Education curriculum to fit the Shape America PE Standards.
Brian covers the standards in detail and how they then apply to instruction, assessment and grading.
Check out how over 1,000 schools are currently partnered with PLT4M in High School Physical Education!
About The Presenter: Brian Hull
- B.A. in Human Performance and Sport (emphasis in K-12 Physical Education) from Metropolitan State University
- 2018 SHAPE Colorado High School Teacher of the Year
- 2020 SHAPE America Central District High School Teacher of the Year
- Currently in 6th year teaching at Bruce Randolph High School (Denver, CO); 8th year overall
- Presenter for Gopher Sport and Heart Tech Plus
- Passionate about integrating as much technology as possible in lessons
- Has an identical twin brother, Brad Hull, whom was the 2020 SHAPE America Central District Middle School Teacher of the Year