Check out Coach Jeff Lindeman’s article mentioned in the podcast.
Part 1: High School Athletes – Know Your Audience
- Resistance Training – Percentage Approach vs Rep Ranges (1:00 – 7:00)
- Efficiency In Weight Room – Giving Basic Guidelines With Maxes (7:00 – 12:20)
- Goal For The Day – Being Clear and Communicate To Athletes (12:20 -18:30)
- APRE – Autoregulated Progressive Resistance Exercises (18:30 -25:00)
Part 2: The Deadlift
- The King Of All Strength Exercises, That Being Said…Know Your Audience ( 26:00 – 30:00)
- Easier To Keep Kids In Check, Limit DL Weight (30:00 – 34:00)
- Start Somewhere In Programming, But Have Structure Not A Blank Slate (34:00 – 36:16)
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!