[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Chalk Talk – Episode 26 – Tony Shiffman – “Being The Head Coach“” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
With football season wrapping up, we had Coach Tony Shiffman onto the podcast. Coach Shiffman developed his coaching skills as a high school head coach that have now translated to his new role at the college level.Check out Coach Shiffman on Twitter.
Part 1: Skills Of The Head Coach
- Introduction To Coach Tony Shiffman (1:00 – 3:30)
- Organization, Time Management, and Communication (3:30 – 5:15)
- Communication – Face to Face and Understanding Digital Approaches (5:15 – 8:40)
- Understanding What Works Best For Communication (8:40 – 12:00)
- Organization As A Head Coach (12:00 – 13:46)
Part 2: Quick Chat About Off Season Training
- Blending Conditioning Into Practice (15:00 – 18:32)
- What About ‘Conditioning’ In Off Season? (18:32 – 21:20)
- Game Ready Shape – Conditioning Test (21:20 – 22:20)
- End Of Season Message – You Have To Want To Get Better (22:20- 25:30)
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Find and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, and more!
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!