Chalk Talk – Episode 13: Make PE Great Featuring Michael HornTurning public education into a personalized experience for each student is no small task. We bring on special guest Michael Horn who writes and speaks about transforming education through digital learning. This was a live episode at PLT4M HQ with Doug Curtin, Max Isaak, and Michael Horn. Go check out the video here: PLT4M HQ Video Go check out Michael Horn’s full article, Make PE Great, featured in Forbes! Time Stamps:
Part 1: Kicking off the Conversation (0:00-2:00)
- Introduction to Michael Horn and Max Isaak (2:00-5:00)
- A Community in Education – Leadership, Personalization, and Technology (5:00-9:53)
- Technology – Friend or Foe? (9:53-14:05)
- Working with Individuals – Understanding Reality (14:05-17:00)
Commercial Break (17:00-18:53)
- Go Check out “Make PE Great – For the First Time” by Michael Horn
Part 2: Preparing Students to be Great-Develop Good Habits
- Education – Research is Clear on Benefits of Physical Activity (18:53-22:15)
- Preparing Students for Life – Horizon of Fitness (22:15-24:38)
- Technology – When Do We Unplug? (24:38-27:00)
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!