# 95 – Yoga For Middle & High School
In case you missed it, PLT4M is very excited to announce the launch of our new yoga program! Yog101: Intro To Yoga is a 12 lesson introductory style program that breaks down movements and poses that can be found in any basic yoga program.
Whether you have taught yoga for years or unsure where to start, check out this conversation with Coach Lulu Emmons! Coach Lulu Emmons is the author and instructor behind the excellent new PLT4M yoga program.PLT4M originally aired this podcast on our webinar series and are now resharing it!
This will be our last episode before we take a Chalk Talk break for the holidays, so we wish you all a great and happy holiday season!
- Meet Lulu (1:00)
- Why Yoga? (2:00)
- The Stigma of Yoga (3:30)
- What is out there? (6:00)
- Foundational Yoga Concepts (9:00)
- Basic Poses and Concepts To Start (12:00)
- Intro To Yoga Programming – The Daily Schedule (14:30)
- The Warrior 2 Example (20:00)
- Addressing Common Faults (22:30)
- Modifying Poses – Tree Pose Example (25:00)
- Many Different Trees – Water them all (29:00)
- Questions (32:00)
Interested in seeing the full webinar and slides? Check it out below!