Chalk Talk – Episode 72 Weight Room To Zoom Room feat. Bryan Diekmann
Check out how PLT4M can partner with your school!
When the weight room had to shut down with the rest of school, Bryan Diekmann turned to Zoom and PLT4M to continue coaching his student-athletes from a distance. Coach Bryan Diekmann is in his second year at Glenwood High School in Iowa and joins helps share what they have been doing to keep kids moving in the right direction of athletic development while at home.
- Meet Bryan Diekmann (2:00)
- Athletic Enhancement – Getting Results (5:00)
- Same Plan – Modifying When Needed (8:20)
- Going Remote – Supporting Students First (12:30)
- Highlighting Kids Effort (15:00)
- Going To Zoom and Giving Resources Via PLT4M (19:30)
- Getting Up And Active – Being Optimistic (22:00)
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!
Have an idea or topic you would like us to cover? Feel free to send us along a suggestion!