Chalk Talk – Episode 66 – Distance Learning in PE feat. Brian DeCarli
Check out how PLT4M can partner with your school!
“I don’t think there is anything more relevant right now than physical activity and wellness.” Brian DeCarli at San Benito High School in CA sees distance learning as a great opportunity for PE as a subject because of just how important it is for the wellness of students on a daily basis.
- Introduction To Brian DeCarli – PE Teacher at San Benito High School (1:00)
- What Is Distance Learning Going To Look Like? (3:30)
- Keeping it Fun, Engaging, and Simple (6:50)
- Google Classroom and PLT4M (8:15)
- Simple – When Are We Ever Going To Use This Again? (10:15)
- What The First Week Looked like (13:00)
- Hank The Haybaler Helping Out (14:45)
- Groundswell – This Is Brand New To Everyone (17:00)
- Major Takeaways – Simple, Fun, Engaging (20:00)
- Getting Others Involved – School Board and Admins On PLT4M As “Students” (22:00)
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!
Have an idea or topic you would like us to cover? Feel free to send us along a suggestion!